Launch a digital marketing campaign that establishes human connection in an increasingly digital world.
The unprecedented shift to remote work has created both immediate and long-term implications for how to build a sales pipeline, engage prospective clients and promote your firm’s value.
How do you connect with your core audience digitally? And more importantly, how do you do it in an authentic and meaningful way?
Our digital marketing campaign approach is designed to take the guesswork out of targeting, engaging and converting your prospective clients in a changed market.
Content Creation +
Digital Presence Update
We’re a sales & marketing agency that helps professional services firms adapt and thrive in a changing environment.
In just a few weeks, we can optimize your digital presence, evaluate online channels, identify impactful messaging and create purposeful content for who your audience is now.
Then, as your campaign is running and your digital lead generation pipeline is building, we’ll develop an extended roadmap for boosting brand awareness and fueling future growth.
The end result? A digital marketing campaign that works as hard as you do.
Insights + Campaign Prep
In the age of social distancing, do you know where to find your prospective clients? Or what they’re looking for from you?
Without the benefit of in-person events or meetings, you need alternate ways to connect with prospective clients.
Some of the ways we’ll help you get reacquainted with your prospective clients:
- Sharpen your target audience and service offering definitions
- Identify the digital channels your prospective clients use and the types of content they value
- Develop campaign positioning and messaging
- Establish campaign ad budget
Content Creation + Digital Presence Update
You know you can charm and convince anyone you can get in the same room with. But what about in a virtual space? Are you able to clearly and consistently communicate (and prove) your value across your digital content and channels?
Your digital presence must be able to stand on its own and enable your prospective clients to educate themselves without the benefit of having someone there in person to tell your firm’s story.
Some of the ways we’ll help you get your digital presence right:
- Develop new or update existing content needed for the campaign
- Create campaign-specific landing pages to promote messaging and content
- Update social channel messaging
Once you know where to find your prospective clients and what to communicate to them, how do you make sure they see it, engage with it and convert on it?
You’ll need to define and execute a mix of tactics that help you get in front of prospective clients who are in the market for services right now, as well as those who aren’t actively looking but could turn into prospects down the road.
Some of the ways we’ll help you get in front of your audience:
- Run a six- to eight-week campaign across multiple digital channels featuring content created in phase 2
- Test the effectiveness of channels like social media and paid search to drive lead generation and brand awareness
- Use a two-wave approach that enables a pivot in the middle to maximize campaign success
How do you know what’s working and what’s not? And how do you turn that knowledge into a growth strategy for the next six to 12 months?
After talking to current customers and executing some test campaigns, you’ll have data that can help direct your digital investments and set goals for increased awareness, engagement and how to build a sales pipeline.
Some of the ways we’ll help you get a plan for the next six to 12 months:
- Determine what content you need to create
- Identify the channels you should use to reach your target audience
- Recommend investment by channel
- Suggest campaign schedule and waves
- Identify additional digital presence updates
Want to know more?
Fill out the form below to get our Professional Services Digital Marketing Campaign Pricing Guide. In it, you’ll learn more about the activities involved in each phase, the campaign package price and available add-ons.
We help B2B companies connect, engage, retain, reactivate and sell MORE through targeted sales and marketing campaigns.