WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Symbiont Group is looking for a Freelance SEO Specialist to work on a project basis, collaborating with our digital marketing team supporting a variety of Symbiont Group B2B clients. The role could convert to a retainer-based position in the future.
The SEO Specialist is responsible for managing SEO activities with a major focus on SEO keyword content strategy for the web, paid ads and emails. landing page creation, traffic monitoring, and link building to increase rankings across all major search engines.
This individual is an expert in all things related to content and platform optimization, brand consistency, and localization.
You will be joining a friendly team that is motivated by data-driven decisions for growing demand generation efforts.
- Collaborate with digital and content team members to define a solid SEO & keyword strategy for online presence and translate that strategy into operational execution
- Optimize copy for web pages, landing pages, paid ads and emails for search engine marketing to improve rankings, traffic, leads, and pipeline
- Work with content team to drive SEO priorities in content programming
- Execute a/b tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI for all organic page and paid search campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery and expansion
- Actively monitor the evolving landscape of search engines, communicating the impact of changes to teammates and ensuring prioritization of content and functionality enhancements
- Research and analyze competitor keywords, advertising links, and ads
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Create and maintain a meaningful KPI reporting framework, providing internal stakeholders with actionable data on a daily/weekly basis
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and proven success in achieving positive SEO results
- Proficient in writing for the web and deep understanding of optimizing content for conversion
- Basic HTML and web technology knowledge required
- Passion for search engine technologies and algorithms
- In-depth experience with search optimization tools (e.g, Yoast, Moz, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and more)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of key ranking factors and changing search engine algorithms
- Clear communicator. You can act as a translator, helping non-technical audiences understand your search strategies and tactics.
- Prior experience presenting and leading basic SEO copywriting sessions across internal teams is a plus
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Organization, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Define, communicate, and execute quality deliverables on time
Sound like you?
Send us an email with your resume and link to your portfolio.